Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Today, I am thankful...


...for something - not so serious. =] I am thankful for the ocassional chance to indulge in one of my favorite things. Starbucks. Yes, I know. Everyone has their local favorite, but I just love my Starbucks. I can't and don't buy it often. It is definitely a treat. I especially look forward to the holidays when they have Pumpkin Spice latte and Gingerbread lattes. Mmmmm, and have you ever tried their Cranberry Bliss Bars? I am not a big pastry or sweets fan, but I always make an exception for those. They have the holiday cups out already - that's something that always makes me smile and in the picture, you can even see the little Kids Hot Chocolate that I got for Naomi. =]

Today, I challenge you to enjoy the little things.

3 comments:

Brynn said...

Man, I think I need to go find me a Starbucks so I can get a hot caramel apple cider. YUMMY!!!

Unknown said...

I always get way excited when I see the Christmas cups cuz it means it's that time of year. Yeah!!

Traci said...

The cranberry bliss bars are the ones with the white chocolate drizzle right? My mom has a recipe for those.. if you promise to bake me some I might be persuaded to post it, lol.