Thursday, November 27, 2008

Today, I am thankful for...





...my little Naomi. She is just so special. Every morning when she wakes up, she comes over to where I am and will lay her head on my lap and say, "Good morning, Mom". It is always in her sweetest sleepyhead voice and I just love it! We cuddle for a while and I just sit and hold her and we enjoy our quiet time together.
Naomi loves to sing. She loves to sing the praise and worship songs at church, the songs on the Disney channel, even the songs from my favorites. One of her recent favorites to sing is "Popular" from the Broadway Musical "Wicked". I love the way she does the faces and voices when she sings.
She can be stubborn. She doesn't like her hands to be sticky. She doesn't like wearing clothes or shoes that don't match....she's just special. =]
Recently she started "scrapbooking" on construction paper with some stickers. Now, I have a helper to sit by my side. She loves helping out and I love having her near me.

No comments: