Friday, November 21, 2008

Today, I am thankful for...

...my friend Vicki!

Vicki is one of those people that I just love to be around. We have gotten to the point in our friendship that we can just be ourselves. There is no pressure to try to be something we're not. There's no reason not to be honest and open with each other.
People are always amazed when they hear that this tiny, beautiful woman is the mother of 7 wonderful children...and she's a grandmother!
Vicki was Hannah and Taryn's kindergarten teacher and for that, I will always be grateful. She taught them more than how to read and write. She helped to instill character traits in them that I probably could not have done alone.
At a time when many of my other friends doubted me and the decisions that my husband and I made for our family, Vicki did not. She stuck with me through it all.
We have laughed, cried and prayed together....I just love that lady!
Not only is Vicki one of my dearest friends, but she also does my hair. She has been doing my hair for at least 6 years or more. I never know what I am going to walk away with because I always leave it up to her. Yes, I trust her that much!

This is my most recent cut and color...Thanks, Vicki!







6 comments:

Menjiness said...

OH I LOVE IT!!!!

SavedbyGrace said...

you're such a trendy mama!

angie said...

you are lucky to have such a close friend - and i LOVE your hair!!!

Brynn said...

OMGosh, I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE your hair!!! Very cool!

TrulyBlessed said...

i don't know how i missed this one but it is BEAUTIFUL!!! i love it... i think i like your hair short and of course, i dig the high lights! =) i love mrs. tuck... she is amazing and i still can't find anyone to cut my hair in an A-line shape as well as her!!! =(

Sue said...

Hey Girl, how did I miss this post? Love, love, love your new cut and highlights!