Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins...


A little place I discovered yesterday.
1. The last band I saw live was Barlow Girl - a CCM all-girl sister group.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is the Macy's Thanksgiving parade, getting together with family and my mother-in-law's turkey. (if you don't celebrate thanksgiving, insert your favorite holiday)
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is started.
4. Thoughts of the Twilight movie fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear skinny jeans...LOL...not really....hmmm...a smaller size.
6. Bagpipes remind me of the song Amazing Grace and men wearing skirts.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some rest and relaxation, tomorrow my plans include a church yard sale and Sunday, I want to enjoy some time with my family and friends!

1 comment:

TrulyBlessed said...

very fun sis... i think i am going to try it!