Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Today, I am thankful for...

...rain. We don't get much here. I am from Washington state and I don't think the amount we got would even count as rain to a Northwesterner...but hey, we take what we can get! They say it will rain off and on for the next couple of days, so we will see. I had to laugh at my two oldest girls because they got so excited that it was raining. They squeeled with delight and went to the window. You would've thought it was snowing! Anyway, it was done about as fast as it started, but it was cool while it lasted. Love the smell. The first rain on the pavement...mmmm....

3 comments:

Rachel Ballenger said...

Beautiful landscaping!!!
Question: How does everything stay so lush and beautiful and green and lovely if you have very little rain? Honestly, this is not a trick question! :)
rb

Brynn said...

Beautiful, look at all that green!!! I LOVE the rain too, must be because that's what I too grew up with.

TrulyBlessed said...

it cracks me up that your daughters love the rain... you can have some of mine if you'd like. =) it is a really pretty picture though. next time it rains i will take one for you...