Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What a weekend!


So, my friends have come and gone. I couldn't wait to get back to my blog to tell you all about it, yet now that I am sitting here in front of the computer, I can't seem to find the words that would do justice to a get together like this! LOL I guess I will just write and see what comes to "paper".

I will break the it up into several posts, because I know what a turn off one long post can be. So, I will try to hit the hilites.


I picked the girls up at LAX on Thursday. We headed out to The Grove in Los Angeles. We had a great time browsing in stores like Anthropologie and laughed at ourselves describing our self-image. We walked through the Farmer's Market and then settled in at La Piazza for a great Italian dinner. I was surprised that we could even eat with all the chatter going on! LOL You know how it is when you have so much catching up to do with a friend. We started a million different conversations and kept coming back to each one sporatically. That's the best! We headed home (a little over an hour away) and then talked some more when we got there.

No comments: