Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Day 3........Lazy River, baby!!


We had the greatest space at the resort. It was like a full apartment. Like kids, we were so looking forward to going to the pool the next morning. LOL We had already decided that we were not going to make excuses about what we look like in our suits, why I wasn't as tan as I'd like to be and so on. We were there to relax and have fun. They had this thing called Lazy River. We decided we were going to get there during the adult swim time. We each rented an inner-tube and set sail. I could not get myself situated on the tube without dunking myself under the water - twice! Of course, leave it to me for comic relief! It really was very lovely and relaxing. We just kind of meandered our way around and around. Talking, floating, feeling weightless...yeah, that was the best. At the minute ( I think more like second) the clock clicked over to All-swim, we were bombarded by noodles, screaming children, and splashes of water. Uh, yeah. Time to get out.

We spent the rest of the day shoppping and guess what? Talking. More talking. Laughing. We stopped for lunch at Panera and had dinner at In and Out. Perfect. Price was right too! =]

1 comment:

Brynn said...

Looks like you all had a blast! The lazy river looks so cool. Man I miss In & Out! I'm so jealous, that sounds so yummy!