Friday, April 4, 2008

Anticipation...


Two of my dearest friends in the world are coming to see me soon. I am beside myself with anticipation. Really. I communicate with both of them all the time. Mostly on FB, email, or by phone - but I have had the pleasure of getting together with Erin a few times here and there. It's always way too short of a visit though. Melissa....well, I haven't seen her since I don't know when. She was still single and now she is married and has a whole slew of children. (okay, not a slew) We all have 4 children. We went to college together. We sing together, laugh, cry, pray together.

The best part? We are getting together just because. Isn't that cool? I can't believe that we aren't needing to attend a wedding, conference, camp, whatever. Just us. Just because.
Serious sisterhood bonding coming soon! Yes, of course you will be subjected to photos and updates!

3 comments:

Lee said...

"Just because" is the very best reason there is ... I am truly thrilled for you all!

SavedbyGrace said...

Tell them all I said "hello"

Brynn said...

It sounds like you will have a blast! Don't forget to take lots of pics to share with us.