Okay, so you've heard the saying: "Choose Joy". I love the saying, but I must admit, it is not as easy as this two word sentence makes it sound. For the month of November, I challenged you all to find something to be thankful for and blog about it. I know it was hard, but I also know that it was not impossible. I had good news, bad news, a friend pass away, reunions with old friends and even some birthdays and holidays. I took the bad with the good and found something each day that I could be grateful for. We are certainly blessed!
So, if you are up for another challenge - here we go!
1. This will officially start on December 3rd and will end on December 31.
2. The challenge of this blog will be similar to our Gratitude Blog idea. Look for JOY each day and blog about it. It might be something as big as attending a wedding or as small as how cozy your slippers feel...it's up to you. CHOOSE to find joy.each.day.
3. There are a few extra challenges for this one too...don't worry - don't stress....have fun! Those that complete the journaling AND the photos will be able to be have their name in the drawing for the prize TWICE.
Each week, you must post at least 3 photos based on the themes I have chosen.
Week 1 (Dec. 1 - 6) - LOVE
Week 2 (Dec. 7 - 13) - RED
Week 3 (Dec. 14 - 20) -GLITTER/SHINE
Week 4 (Dec. 21 - 27) - FAMILY
Week 5 (Dec. 28 - 31) - PEACE
Now, I know some of you are about to throw in the towel on this one because you either don't like or know how to post photos on your blog or you are worried about finding pictures suitable for the theme.
Well, you don't need to worry! I will help you! You can take pictures yourself (preferably), but if you have to - you can use stock photos that are available free on line! If you don't know how to post a photo, contact me and I will walk you through it!
As far as finding pictures for the themes...go with your own interpretation! You can have your regular photos of course, but please include at least 3 each week that follow that week's theme.
4. If you are going to participate in this challenge - please comment in this post so I will know. I will check on your blogs as often as I can. At the end of the month, you will need to come back here and follow the directions for being entered into the drawing for the GIFT AWAY.
5. If you have any questions - please let me know. I tried to type this up as clearly as I could, but I do have two toddlers running around me at the moment (my JOYS). =]