Sunday, November 8, 2009

Today, I am thankful for...Sundays...


One of our Sunday services recently...wonderful people here!

I love Sundays! Did I ever tell you that? Well, I do. For most people it's a day of relaxing or maybe running errands and spending time at home with the family.
It's all of those things for me too - and more!
On Sundays, I get to go to church and see some of my most favorite people in the world! I get to worship in song and praise to my Heavenly Father, I get to teach young people and ladies and share the gospel with them, I get to see my children learn and grow in the Lord and I get to hear my favorite preacher preach.
Sometimes, we go out to eat after our morning service and then we go home and the kids usually play or watch a video or whatever. I like to take a nap! There's just something about a Sunday afternoon nap - know what I mean?
Then I get up and start preparing for my ladies' meeting and evening service. It's a long day - but I need it and I'm thankful for it!
Without Sunday, my week would not ever get off to a good start!

Pastor Marco...my favorite preacher ever! ;]

Sarai and Hannah singing with the Youth Worship Team...
makes my heart happy!!

2 comments:

SavedbyGrace said...

Hanna looks really thin in that picture! I bet she has a beautiful voice!
Sunday naps are my favorite as well!

Traci said...

Sundays are my favorites too. Even when I walk in feeling awful I always feel so much better after worship. Have a great thanksgiving!