Saturday, November 7, 2009

Today, I am thankful for...


Michelle, Lena, Me, and Crystal at Santee Alleys

Well, today was a fun, but exhausting day. We got up early and picked up some friends and headed out for a day of shopping in Los Angeles. There is a place out there that is very well known called "the Alleys". There are tons of wholesale sellers out there that sell everything from children's toys to high end perfume to knock-off name brand items to the real thing to packs of toy water guns! You name it - you'll find it there.
My hubby who has an extremely busy schedule, put everything aside so that he could take me and my friends to L.A. That way, we wouldn't have to stress about directions, where to park, etc.
We had a blast. The girls were buying great shoes for like $4 a pair, scarves, purses, socks...it was great. I can't give away too much of the info because we all did a little bit of Christmas shopping too!
I enjoyed so much being with my friends, but I especially enjoyed knowing that I have a very unselfish husband who is patient on top of being kind. Today, I am thankful for this great day!
Marco and I checking out the packs of t-shirts...

Little "Converse" style key chains I bought for Taryn's birthday party. One dozen keychains for $6!

1 comment:

shirley said...

Sounds like a blast! I would love to people watch and shop there! Great to see your posts again.