Monday, September 22, 2008

Daybook ~ September 22, 2008

You can find out more about the Simple Woman's Daybook by clicking here.


For Today...

Outside my Window...the sun is shining bright.

From the learning rooms...autumn craft projects and lots of math

I am thankful for...my little Naomi who is 3 today!

From the kitchen...chicken cooking for the 140 taquitos I will be making.

I am wearing...light blue pajamas.

I am reading...Stories for a Faithful Heart by Alice Gray

I am hoping...that Naomi's party will go smoothly.

I am creating...altered notebooks, tins, CD's and more to sell

I am hearing...the birds singing and some worship songs coming from my iTunes

Around the house...everything is tidy and orderly in preparation for the party.

One of my favorite things...is getting the house decorated for the autumn season.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...school work, special event on Thursday with a friend, doctor appointment for the girls...

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

I didn't get this posted this morning, because I was waiting for a picture of the birthday girl!

No comments: