We had a great time in Washington for Tabi's wedding! Naomi was the flower girl and Hannah and Taryn were Jr. Bridesmaids. It was a long drive up there (we even picked up Grandma on the way), but it was worth it.
Besides the wedding itself, some of the other hilites of the trip were:
- seeing all of my siblings and their families
- spending time with my grandmother (she's 84 years young!)
- spending time with my parents
- seeing my Aunt Kum, Uncle Jay, and cousins
- seeing Angela and Robert - a young couple from our church in Cali. They relocated in Washington after securing a job with Boeing.
- watching my grandmother dance to a street musicians rendition of Twist 'n Shout...she gathered quite a crowd. =]
- eating the best Korean food ever
meeting my new brother-in-law P.J. and meeting Deb's guy Clint.
- knowing that God provided every single thing we needed for us to be there.
Although it was a bit tiring and we all came back with a cold, it was really good to be with family and friends. It was definitely a memory maker!
Beautiful bride - Tabitha
She had all different colored Gerbera daisies
My beautiful grandmother. My mom, dad and siblings. =]
Naomi did such a great job as flower girl. Lucas was the ring bearer.
This cake was not only beautiful, but amazingly yummy. Chocolate with raspberry filling and whipped cream frosting.
My wonderful family.
The happy couple: Mr. and Mrs. Wolfe