Monday, September 15, 2008

From the Simple Woman blog...check my sidebar!

For Today...

Outside my Window...I see some nice grapefruit that is hanging over our wall from our neighbor's tree...she leaves those for me. =]

I am thinking..."I am enjoying this Tony Bennett song that's playing...reminds me of my grandparents."

From the learning rooms...the girls are quietly working on their spelling and math.

I am thankful for...friendships that I thought were long gone, but are just being re-born.

From the kitchen...fresh fruit and dinner out with my in-laws tonight!

I am wearing...denim pedal pushers and a blue printed shirt

I am reading...Josh McDowell's "Family Devotions"

I am hoping...that everything will work out...it always does - PTL!

I am creating...some altered items that my mother-in-law will be able to sell for me.

I am hearing...music from my Yahoo! Messenger Music launch and I have it set on Vocal Standards...currently playing is Louis Armstrong's "West End Blues"

Around the house...a bit of tidying, at least 2 loads of laundry, dishes are done, vacuuming later and a full day of homeschooling

One of my favorite things...is a good nights rest followed by early morning rising, coffee, quiet time and then peek in on my friends in the blog world. All before the children awake.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...make dental appointments for the children, visit to the pick out eye glasses for the two oldest, help a young couple with some details for their upcoming wedding, planning for little Naomi's 3rd birthday.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


Little Marco adores all of his sisters, but these two are closer in age and they get along fabulously. Naomi is so patient with him. She really does take good care of him.

4 comments:

Kaye said...

Oh my goodness! That is the cutest picture!!

Brynn said...

Oh Sherry, that pic is priceless!!!

Donna said...

Love the smoochy-kissy-faces! Absolutely adorable!!

SavedbyGrace said...

I want to a kiss like that????
Abby asked me the other day if Josiah could be her boyfriend :)