Monday, September 29, 2008

Daybook ~~ September 29, 2008


Click here to go to the Simple Woman blog and learn more about Daybook.

For Today...

Outside my Window...things are quiet on this Monday evening.

I am thinking...that I have got to get busy on my goody bag items for the scrapbook retreat.

From the learning rooms...the girls are done for the day, but have Scantron tests to take online tomorrow, a report on Marco Polo to research and a time-line to complete.

I am thankful for...my husband who always works hard and puts the family first.

From the kitchen...Taryn is getting the ingredients together to make some Pumpkin Spice bread.

I am wearing...denim walking shorts, blue print top, light blue Crocs.

I am reading...The Rainy Day Book and The Host

I am hoping...for cooler weather that feels more like fall.

I am creating...goody bag items for the Northern California scrapbook retreat that I will be going to in a few weeks.

I am hearing...the t.v. in the background and Mercy Me music from my blog.

Around the house...things are starting to look and smell like fall - my favorite colors and smells...

One of my favorite things...is Starbucks Pumpkin Spice latte and I am so glad it is the season for it again!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...keep the girls on track with their school work, continue to make goody bag items, decide what I will make for the Castillo wedding (favors), make plans to see some old college friends, post things on ebay and Craig's List... phew. That's all I am going to think about for now!
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


No comments: