Friday, February 13, 2009

Share the love...


Passing this along. I got this from Stacey's blog. I participated in this last year. I completed my assignment last time - so I thought it'd be fun to do it again.
This is how it works..... The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. BUT, in order for you to receive the gift you need to leave a comment on my blog and you have to post this on your blog. (That means that sometime during this year you will send a gift to 3 people as well.) Get it? So, the first 3 people to comment on this post will be the lucky ones!

6 comments:

Stacey said...

Glad you will be playing along! I have never done this before! :) If you don't mind, could you email your address to me so I have it when I am ready to send you something? :) mrslokovic@yahoo.com

Cindy S. said...

Here's hoping! :) You are always full of surprises! I love it!

Simply Blessed said...

This is a great idea! How fun & exciting for everyone involved! Love ya! Beverly

Beth said...

Well, even though I'm 4th I'm still going to comment and put this on my blog soon. Thanks for the inspiration!

SavedbyGrace said...

I never got my rak from last year
=[ or did I?
Oh well, maybe i'll just fly up there and pick something out from your cool etsy store ;]

Sue said...

Sherry, I just had to say thank you for having that song Hurricane by Jimmy Needham on your blog. I never heard of him before but when I heard it here it sent me off for about a 30 minute visit into Jimmy's music. I love it! I now have 5 or 6 songs on my I-Pod list! Thanks so much for introducing him to me. :)