Friday, February 27, 2009

Love Post #13 ~~ Cat's Eye Fluid Chalks...


I know you've heard me talk about these before, but they are one of my absolute favorite crafting items. I love to mark the edges of my papers with these, use them with stamps - whatever! They come in so many colors! I recently won a Michael's gift card from Traci and since they didn't really have any Prima's that I wanted, I ended up buying more Cat's Eye Chalks.
Of course, there are colors that I use more than the others - but you can never have enough if you ask me!

3 comments:

Lee said...

I'm with you Sherry. Love my fluid chalks!

kate blue said...

I too love those BUT my friend just bought these chalks on QVC that are awesome and at abetter price..http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.F02163.desc.Memories-Direct-Set-of-24-Stamp-Ink-Double-Daubers-wCase. If the link doesn't work, go to ink daubers at qvc.

KateB

Nadya 's World!!! said...

I so agree... I love these!!!! They are so easy to use and makes just the right touch on the paper... :) and the colors are so beautiful! :)