Well, I was tagged by my friend Carrie and I thought this was a fun little survey (and easy) - so... here goes.
1. Who makes you laugh the most? Hands down, it is my husband. He cracks.me.up. Sometimes, it's not even what he says (although, that's usually pretty quick witted). It could just be a look or phrase. Hilarious. I also have to mention that Steve Carell (The Office) makes me laugh almost every time.
2. Where would you most like to visit? Right now, it would be Truth or Consequences, New Mexico. My sister had her second child and I have not been able to see him yet. I am just dying to meet him and spend time with her.
3. What is your favorite dessert? It's a tie: Hmmm....I don't eat dessert that often, because I am usually stuffed from gorging myself during the meal. LOL When I do have dessert, I guess my favorite would be cheesecake...usually with some sort of chocolate near by. =]
4. What was your most memorable vacation? I would have to say our whirl wind trip to New York, Philadelphia, New Jersey, and D.C. in one week (our anniversary). Yes. You read right. It was a tight squeeze, but I loved it. I definitely have to back one day.
5. When was your saddest moment? There have definitely been some sad moments these last two years, but I think that my saddest moment was when I realized that some friends that I thought I had, were not really friends at all.
6. What makes you mad? Liars, Back biters, Laziness, People with no back-bone...
7. What day of the week were you born? Wednesday
8. What's your favorite flavor of ice cream? I am not an ice cream flavor snob. I love them all. I LUURRVE Dreyer's Peppermint Ice Cream. It is a limited edition flavor that comes out during holiday time (that's good and bad).