Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Baby Powder and Sand...


Okay. So, apparently I am very late to the party. 15+ years of going to the beach and I have just learned something that could possibly be life changing.

You can use baby powder (or corn starch) to remove excess (understatement of the year) sand from your body after a day at the beach!

My friend Desiree and I took our amazing children to the beach yesterday. I was prepared to bring half of the beach back with us. Well, to my surprise, I did not bring back as much as I usually do, thanks to Desiree and her baby powder.

Just sprinkle the stuff all over your kiddo (careful that they're not breathing it all in) and then brush off. I had to do this on my little guy because he decided to dive into the sand head first. Not great when you are drooling, wearing a dyper, etc. Sprinkled all over him. It was great. He felt great. Momma was happy...you get the picture.

Anyway, thanks Desiree. Next time I will tell you about the moment I found out that you could get mashed potatoes from a BOX. Yes. It's true!

2 comments:

CloverGirl said...

Great tip.

But where are the pictures of the beach visit?????

Brynn said...

I can't believe you didn't know that!!! We've been doing that since *I* was little! LOL

Ok, so... where are the beach pics?! I'm waiting over here!