Monday, March 17, 2008

St. Patty's Day Treat for the best kids in the world!




Okay, that's what I am calling them today...but you know how that goes. LOL! I went out early this morning to pick up some coffee creamer (gotta have my French Vanilla!) and I also wanted to take some scenic pics of my daily drive. Well, the batteries were dead. =[ Apparently, even re-chargeable batteries have a limit. I just charged them and maybe took two pictures at the most and now dead. *sigh*


Oh, well. Back to the treat. I remembered the really cool bagel shop nearby that always has specialty bagels during the holidays. Sure enough, they had them. They were as green as could be. I bought 5. One for each of us - except little Marco. He was not happy about that. I picked up some cream cheese and added food coloring. Voila! Green cream cheese. The children were very thrilled with this unexpected treat. Oh and I treated myself to a Shamrock Shimmy Latte. Yum. It's going to be a good day!



7 comments:

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...

Okay, why am I having difficulty leaving a comment? Ha ha

Just wanted to say that you're a great mom! I don't know that I could have choked down a green bagel.....I'm a bit of a visual eater! :)

Love, Tiffany

Brynn said...

What a good mom you are!

I love the pics, they all look so happy! :)

SavedbyGrace said...

I have green bagels, but had to throw them out.
You are a great mom. You always do special things like that for them. I think I'll just settle for green skittles! love you

Lee said...

You are just too flipping good. Finding GREEN BAGELS? Wow. Can you raise my kids too ;)

Kaye said...

I'm not too sure that I could eat a green bagel. LOL!!!! What a cool thing to get for the kids, though.

Kaye (HappyCamper at SS)

sbishappy said...

I am so happy to see you and your family are doing so well. Your smiles bring me such happiness. Your family is such a smiling delight. I am hoping to see you soon. I love you very much.
Love Sherri xoxoxo the other Sherri. :)