Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins August 13th!!


This is my special little guy that I get to spend my days with when the girls go to school!
1. Music is something that is important to me. Like many of you, my life has many theme songs. I must have music that speaks to me in some way. It may be through the lyrics or it may be through the melody, harmony and rythm. If none of those speak to me in a particular song - then I skip it. I have to have some kind of music every day.

2. A cup of good coffee, my quiet time, and workout is what I like first thing in the morning.

3. The first thing I said this morning was: "What time is it?!" I thought I over-slept. I didn't have to be anywhere, I just don't like to sleep late.

4. Chicken breast stuffed with spinach and mushrooms; it's what's for dinner tonight.

5. It's all been so crazy since the end of last school year! We had the end of the school year dealings, we moved to a new house, we went on a two week trip to see Jaime get married and visit with family and friends, we came back and unpacked, started on all of the many summer activities, camps, etc and now we are gearing up for a brand-new experience at new schools with me staying home with my little guy. Phew! That's a lot!

6. Getting a pedicure is what I feel like doing right now since I haven't had one since before July 4th. All of the summer activities and dryness have taken a toll on my tootsies!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to visiting one of our newer families at church, tomorrow my plans include maybe some early morning junking and then a reunion my hubby needs to attend and Sunday, I want to relax and enjoy my day after a full morning at church!

No comments: