I finally finished reading Stacy Julian's The Big Picture a couple of weeks ago. I loved how she interviewed each of her kids, so I did the same with my older two in late January. I plan on interviewing them every year on their birthdays, just to see how their answers change.If you don't have children, interview a parent or a sibling.Here are Stacy's interview questions:
I decided to interview my two oldest since my 2 year old only giggled and my 6 month old just stared and drooled! =]
Hannah age 12 Taryn age 8
"Shutty, shutty" LOL "Mom's know... [(and then I say EVERYTHING)]"
(2) What makes mom happy?
When we obey her and think about what she says. When I don't fight with Hannah.
(3) What makes mom sad?
Disappointments Talking back
(4) How does mom make you laugh?
Says the craziest things ever. When she acts silly.
(5) What was mom like as a child?
Sporty Active Tomboy
(6) How old is your mom?
37 or 38? 36?
(7) How tall is your mom?
I don't know, 5'6"? I don't know 6'5"?
(8) What is her favorite thing to do?
Scrapbook, umm.. clean...read... Be alone and read.
(9) What does your mom do when you're not around?
Alters stuff, scrapbook...eats ice cream without us. Go on dates with dad!
(10) If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Singing Being the best mom
(11) What is your mom really good at?
Everything Everything...you are, trust me.
(12) What is your mom not very good at?
Nothing You're good at everything
(13) What does your mom do for her job?
She homeschools She teaches and Sunday School
(14) What is your mom's favorite food?
The sandwiches I make for you Mexican Food
(15) What makes you proud of your mom?
She's a good influence She spoiles me
(16) If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Trudy Proud Lucy from Peanuts
(17) What do you and your mom do together?
We scrapbook Shopping
(18) How are you and your mom the same?
Same shoe size and same interests We love reading!
(19) How are you and your mom different?
I don't like reading. I am brown and you are white
(20) How do you know your mom loves you?
'cause she tells us what's right and wrong You buy stuff for me, you pray for me