Friday, February 8, 2008

Scrapbooking Survey

1. Name your two favorite scrapbooking topics:
My children and my children =]
2. Where are the two best places you’ve been to?
Greece and Washington D.C.
3. Name two things you do every day:
Pray and Surf the internet (SS, email, blogs, Facebook)
4. Tell us two things that pretty much everyone knows about you:
I love to laugh and laugh hard, I love my family
5. Tell us two things that everyone DOESN’T know about you:
I can still do a cartwheel, front roundoff and the splits
I homeschool my girls
6. Tell us two things that got you into the "hobby" of scrapping:
A grandfather that loved to save things "to remember".
A friend (Jill Smith) that introduced me to the new LSS in La Palma
7. Tell us two things that you want to accomplish in the next six months:
Lose 20+ pounds
Purge all the things I have been saving for yard sales, ebay, etc.
8. Name your two favorite scrapping tools:
My pens (all of them) and 12" cricut trimmer
9. Name your two favorite sources of scrapping inspiration:
Scrapshare and several blogs to which I subscribe
10. How has your scrapping changed since you started?
There is much more variety to the pages (they don't all look the same)
I have tried to capture more moments and everyday things rather than just "events".
11. What scrapbooking project have you yet to try but would love to?
Digital and BOM (Book of Me)

No comments: