Saturday, July 3, 2010

It's summer!


Summer night skies...

Summer salads...

Summer fruit...
Summer fun...

Wow! I can not believe it is July already. We have really had so much going on! School ended and we moved the same week. Then the weekend after school was out, we packed up for a road trip to head on up to my brother-in-law's wedding in Washington state.
We spent some time with my mom, dad and sister and then after the wedding we headed home with a pit stop in Boise, Idaho.
We had a great time with friends that we made in college. It was wonderful to visit their church and stay a few days with them. They also have 3 girls and 1 boy and our kids got along fabulously! It was like a dream.
We drove over 3,000 miles. It was so tiring, but it was a great time of memories. Now we are home and trying to settle ourselves in this new home that we're renting. It's been great so far and I'm looking forward to making amazing memories here!

1 comment:

Darlene said...

I'm glad I found your blog - I miss hearing about you and the family since I'm not on Scrapshare much any more. Hope your move goes well - will be praying...