And...here we go!
1. I feel a little anxious about the upcoming school year.
2. I am so behind on my Summer reading list, I'm going to need to call it my summer, fall, winter reading list just to catch up.
3. Do what you know in your heart is the right thing to do. Don't let fear or intimidation get in the way.
4. It's okay to be completely unique.
5. It's hard to know how much you can handle if you never try. I never want to try anything that I am not sure I can do perfectly...that's ridiculous. I need to worry less about perfection and just try. I am teachable...so that's a plus. It's just scary sometimes, you know? And I'm talking about everything from a new art project, to losing weight, to work-related items, to fixing things in a relationship and more!!
6. Be honest, keep it real, and hope everyone else follows suit.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some much needed family time, tomorrow my plans include working out, cleaning, school and church year planning, and more family time and Sunday, I want to meet with some of my favorite people at awesome church!