Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins for July 30th.


Marco LOVED this jumper slide...Obviously.
And...here we go!

1. I'm going to stick with these work outs. I know I feel better and I know that the results will be worth it.

2. Paleo eating can be an adventure and daring.

3. Perhaps today you can make it a point to move past the hurts that you've been holding on to, and move on. You deserve to live life fully.

4. My son really has a true adventurer’s spirit.

5. Compassion is a virtue that you can not fake. There is action in compassion.

6. I need to make time to exercise and eat right... no matter how difficult.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing with the family, tomorrow my plans include a birthday party for my sweet boy who is 3 now, and Sunday, I want to spend time at my favorite church with some of my favorite people doing my favorite thing!

No comments: