Thursday, November 4, 2010

Gratitude Journal ~ Day 3


This is Naomi's class...all decked out for their Halloween party.

Today, I am so thankful for the schools that my children attend. Two of my girls are at an elementary and my oldest is a sophomore in high school. All three are doing very well, but the thing I love most is that they each have wonderful teachers. I really mean this! We are so blessed. As most of you know, my children had never been in public school. I was worried that they would get shuffled along in the crowd and not get the help they needed or not be challenged...
The truth is that they are getting more help than ever and are being tested and challenged academically. They are encouraged to think and are already making great strides academically and socially.

This is Taryn and one of ehr friends waiting for the Costume Parade to start.

My 6th grader will be going to a Science Camp in the mountains for a few days. I am so thankful she has that opportunity! I will begin volunteering a few hours a week in my daughter's kindergarten class and I am really looking forward to helping them and learning from her teacher as well!

This is Naomi's teacher. She's amazing!

No comments: