Monday, November 1, 2010

Gratitude Journal ~ Day 1 ~ Marco


Here we are with Marco's parents. We celebrated Hannah's 15th birthday at Benihana.

Today, I am so thankful for my husband. Besides my dad, he is the hardest working man I know. Four years ago, he stepped out in faith to start a church. I am glad to say that it is going stronger than ever today. He worked a separate full time job for the first three years as he worked day in and day out to build the church as well. Some days he would come to church in his work clothes and change in the restrooms and preach the service. He never complained and he always gave God the glory.
He is an awesome daddy - always taking time to give our children the best. He shares in the disciplining...of course, I think he's too soft...and he also takes time to play with the kids and make each of them feel special.
Marco is so patient and kind. He helps me so much with the housework and is very supportive of my interests and dreams.
He makes time for us. He knows that a marriage needs continual TLC. He makes sure that we can go out on a date once a week.
Today, he cleaned the entire kitchen for me, including the mopping, and didn't say one word about doing it. He didn't complain or rub it in or expect anything for it.
So, today I want to make a point of saying that I am thankful for Marco. He is the love of my life and he is my best friend.

This is how he dressed for the Harvest Party. A doggie bag. Such a fun pastor!

We celebrated the 4th of July with some friends from church.

No comments: