Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday Fill Ins...


My little guy loves to "read" and lately Mickey Mouse is his favorite!
Friday Fill Ins is a fun weekly meme. You can check out more right here.
My words are in this color...
And...here we go!

1. The last thing I ate was free chicken strips from Chik-fil-a and one of their brand new Peach shakes...YUM.

2. A new swimsuit for each of my older girls is something I recently bought.

3. When it rains, it surprises us all. We don't get many rainy days here in Southern California...I used to live in Washington state, now that is another story. My sentence would probably read, "When it rains, it probably is a day that ends in a 'Y'. lol

4. My husband, Marco, was the first person I talked to today.

5. Hugs are best when spontaneously given.

6. Knowing that everybody in my family is always looking out for each other brings me extra comfort.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to preparing my presentations for tomorrows meeting, tomorrow my plans include speaking at said meeting and Sunday, I want to spend the day relaxing with my family and meeting in the house of the Lord!

No comments: