Sunday, October 18, 2009

So sick of being sick...


This is basically how I feel right now. Not only do I have some pretty sick kidlets at home, I am not feeling so hot either. Yuck. I hate this. I know that nobody likes to be sick, but I just feel like it's such a waste of time too. I know. If my friend Michelle could hear me now, she'd be laughing and saying, "I've gotta take the hot lunch...".... She mocks me.
Anyway, seriously. I just got done washing all the bedding and now I guess we're gonna have to wash 'em all again.
I'd open all the windows to let some fresh air in, but oh. I can't do that because it's 98 stinkin' degrees out there and that's just nasty!
My dear hubby has been doing his best in between jobs to help and wait on us, but it's going to catch up with him too probably. *sigh*
I am usually a "Pollyanna" in these type of situations, but I just don't think I can find it this time.
I mean, I had to leave work early on Friday. I already know that I am going to have to be out tomorrow. I hate that. Really. Might be a control issue, but those are my classes. I love my classes.
I missed church today. My favorite day. Boo.
Hannah's bummed 'cause she doesn't want to miss school. Wish it was 'cause of perfect attendance or being afraid she'd miss an assignment, but we all know it's not. Little Miss Socialite. Hmph.
Well, I am glad that I can be home to take care of my babies. I am thankful for health insurance for them. I am thankful that we can afford medicine. I am thankful for a boss that understands. I am thankful it's not worse. I am thankful for a husband who never - and I mean never - complains....oh, and I have not gained any weight!! That right there is something to Hallelujah about!
Well, there you go. I guess I had a little "Pollyanna" left in me afterall.

2 comments:

Jasmine said...

Sorry to hear about you all being sick. I'm just getting over being sick myself, it's still hanging on, though. I had a really bad flu. Not much you can do for that but rest. Doctor gave me a prescription cough medicine with codeine in it to sleep. Tomorrow is my first day back to work in about a week.
Hope you get well soon!

SavedbyGrace said...

Hope you all get better soon sis! Stay away from that Swine Flu! Love you guys