Monday, October 19, 2009

Naomi...





Right now, as I am typing this, she is "reading" a Dora the Explorer book to herself. Oh, wait. Now, she is doing karate mixed with a little bit of modern dance. haha My girl.
Everyone here in our household is all feverish, hoping and praying it's not the swine flu and she is in her own little world. As sweet and patient with everyone as ever, she is just marching on.
My Naomi is different. She knows what she likes, she knows what she wants and she knows when she wants it. Usually now.
She is the quiet one in the family. Very shy around everybody, but like the video I posted a few days ago, opens up easily at home.
So anyway, I thought I'd share some of these pictures of my little artist. Someone had colored in her little princess coloring book and did some "scribble scrabble" as she puts it - so she wanted to fix it up. She colors very nice for her age, but it's more that it's so deliberate. I love her. Enjoy these pics of my special girl.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I LOVE the keepin it real owl logo!

And... I hope your sick house gets better soon. :) No worries! I know a LOT of people that had swine flu and they just had to wait it out... although, being in the heat is probably not helping (!!!).

<3

Leaon Mary said...

Great coloring Naomi! You're an artist just like your Mummy!

Hope you're all feeling better this evening!
Love ya!
Lea