Monday, June 29, 2009

Photo Hunt...FLAG

Saturday's photohunt was FLAG... I wasn't able to really get out and take great shots...However, I did see this lovely set of flags hanging in the Jack In the Box - haha.
I know it didn't have to be the USA flag...but I'm going with it. So here are some fun flag pics that I've taken:


These were hanging in the Jack in the Box that my family and I stopped at...

These were posted outside of the building when I placed my vote for the President...

This flag was freshly hung for the first day of school at FBS a few years ago...

This is the flag flying next to Independance Hall in Philadelphia. My hubby and I went for our anniversary one year...

This is taken during the same trip as the Philadelphia one. This is at Ellis Island. I truly enjoyed going there. So much history for our country...

Last, but not least. I took this from the ferry that was taking us to Ellis Island. It was looking toward the skyline and it was the first year after the attacks on 9/11. The towers were gone of course, but this flag was flying near by...

No comments: