These kids are my life. Look at them! Growing up so fast!!
This fun meme is one that I used to do and want to do more often. My answers are in bold - you can join in the fun here.
1. She had a great way of listening. She didn't try to get ahead of me or finish every sentence. She didn't try to have all the answers. She didn't agree with everything. She didn't try to "fix" everything. She just listened. A true friend.
2. My Abba Father is by my side, always.
3. I know this: I am blessed beyond measure.
4. I really need to learn to be still. There are times when you just need to rest. Rest from everything. At night, I have a hard time shutting down. If it's not physically, then it's mentally. It takes me forever to fall asleep because I am thinking and planning a million different things. Lately, I have been meditating on a verse or thought from my quiet time and that has helped.
5. These words apply to me: I am loved. I am blessed. I am surrounded by people that care about me and I care about them. THINGS do not matter. Being perfect is over rated. I am an artist. I am a believer. I cry easily. I love to laugh. A lot. I want people to like me. I will not compromise my beliefs for someone to like me. I want to be a friend to everyone, especially those that most others "write off". I am married to my best friend.
6. This morning the sun was shining, the birds were singing, the air actually smelled good and I knew it was going to be a great day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending time with my favorite people - my family, tomorrow my plans include helping out with school registration and Sunday, I want to be surrounded by some of my other favorite people - my church family!