I have been extra busy and have not been able to really get to my blog much this week. One week left for school and then...watch out! I'm going to be a blogging fool! LOL Anyway...
This blog challenge is presented by Amanda (MandaPanda).
With all the issues going on in the world today, earthquakes, tornados, tsunamis, etc., I thought it would be nice to take some time to take a look at the bigger picture. This weeks challenge? Blog a list of 30 things you can do in 30 seconds each to change the world.
1. Say a prayer.
2. Sing a song.
3. Hug my kids.
4. Say "I love you".
5. Smile at someone.
6. Turn off unused lights.
7. Pay for the person behind you in the drive thru.
8. Use re-usable bags at the store.
9. Share a Gospel track with someone.
10. Pick up litter.
12. Give to the needy.
13. Walk, ride a bike, car pool...anything to get one more car off the road.
14. Write an encouraging note to someone.
15. Pay someone a compliment.
16. Buy local when you can.
20. Wash your hands.
22. Say "I'm sorry".
24. Let someone go in front of you in line.
25. Put change in someone's parking meter if they are close to running out.
27. Try to look at things from someone else's point of view.
28. Say thank you.
29. Say no to hatred.
30. Comment on my blog. It might not change the world, but it always makes my day. ;0)