Friday, August 3, 2007

Please say hello to Marco Joseph!


He is finally here. The little man that we all have been waiting for. (Drum roll please...)

Marco Joseph was born on July 30th. He weighed a whopping 10 lbs. 1 oz. and measured 22 inches long. My doctors advised me that he may be too big to deliver and suggested a C-section. Although I am not a fan of anything other than a natural birth process, I also knew that there really was truth to what they were saying because my last delivery was very difficult because of Naomi's size. She was 9.1 lbs. That, along with some other things that have happened recently, led us to decide that we should heed the doctors' advice. When we heard how big he was, we were relieved that we made that choice. We are home now and loving every minute of it. He seems to be very bright and alert and, of course, I think he may be the cutest little boy I have ever seen!

No comments: