Stacy's Blog Challenge for the week:
In honor of the new school year, think back to your senior year of high school, and answer these questions accordingly:
1. Who was your best friend? I'd have to say it was Miki and Debi although I don't even know where they are now. I probably was closest to Miki - she cracked.me.up!
2. Did you play any sports? Yes
3. What kind of car did you drive? A smurf blue Plymouth Horizon for most of my HS years
4. It’s Friday night. Where were you? Either at a game, work, or work. Most likely - work.
5. Were you a party animal? No, although I didn't mind hanging out with them when I could. My mom was too strict for me to ever get a chance to even become a party animal.
6. Were you considered a flirt? Hmmm...that would depend on who you asked! LOL
7. Were you in the band, orchestra or choir? Performance Choir
8. Were you a nerd? Uh, no way!
9. Were you ever suspended or expelled? In HS, no. In JH, that's another story...
10. Can you sing the fight song? I don't know if it had words, but I could hum it.
11. Who was your favorite teacher? Probably my AP Anatomy and Phys. teacher Ms. Paris
12. What was your school mascot? A Brave (Native American)
13. Did you go to the Prom? Mine and a couple of others :0)
14. If you could go back, would you? Not a chance
15. What do you remember most about graduation? Singing the solo for the ceremony. I sang "Wind Beneath My Wings". It had just come out and was not used and abused yet. LOL
16. Where were you on Senior Skip Day? At Mike Walny's. Bunch of us camped overnight in tents on his property.
17. Did you have a job your senior year? I had several. It was like I was Jamaican or something. I worked at Slaveway - I mean Safeway, McDonald's (both at the same time), and then ended up working at Pacific Linen's doing displays and Nordstrom's in Point of View.
18. Where did you go most often for lunch? Big O's on the corner.
19. Have you gained weight since then? Who me? You talking to me?....
20. What did you do after high school? Went to college for my teaching degree. Got my BS, got married, became a teacher, had 4 kids...can I stop now?