Monday, February 26, 2007

The Countdown...about me!

Got an easy challenge today, so I thought I would do it right away. Hopefully, I will get to this blog more often! I'm trying.

10 Favorites
Color: Red and Autumn Colors
Food: Authentic Mexican Food
Month:November
Song: Stained Glass Masquerade by Casting Crowns, Put Your Records On by Corinne Bailey Rae
Movie: Cinderella Man
Sport: These days??? Not much that I'm interested in anymore..
Season: Autumn
Day of the Week: Monday - Our Family Day
Ice Cream Flavor: I never met an ice-cream I didn't like!
Time of Day:right now
9 Currents
Mood:Content
Clothes:Black denim capris, black crocs, rust & black velvet shirt (it was chilly today!)
Taste: Pasta after-taste from dinner
Desktop: Close-up of my Sweet Tart Jellybeans- Yummy and pretty!
Toenail Color: Chocolate I guess - just had a pedicure
Time:12:02 a.m.
Surroundings: Library
Thoughts: what time is my doctor appt. on Wednesday?
Wonderings: Where in the world could my keys be???
8 Firsts
Best Friend:Melanie Grimm (El Paso, Texas)
Kiss: ???Real kiss? Ralf?
Screen Name:Sherrymomo
Pet:As a child, Midnight (black cat) Married, Oso (new puppy)
Piercing:ears
Crush:??? Don't remember!
Computer:E-machine after I got married
Home Location:Downey, California (since I've been married)
7 Lasts
Drink:Mt. Dew
Kiss:My girls before they went to bed.
Movie seen at the theater:Bridge to Terabithia
Phone Call: Yvonne
CD played:???
Gift received:Flowers from someone at church
Book you read: and the Shofar Blew by Francine Rivers
6 Have You Evers
Dated One Of Your Best Friends:Yes, and we are now married!
Broken the Law: Oh, yes
Been Arrested:Kind of...long story...I was a kid...moving on now---
Skinny Dipped:Yes
Been on TV:Yes
Kissed Someone You Didn't Know: No
5 Things
You've Eaten Today:mashed potatoes, corn, meatloaf, cheesecake, tortelleni (so we went to a buffet at lunch-is it a crime???)
You've Done Today: Looked at carpet for our house that we just bought!, Made an altered tin for my sister swap, went to a new scrapbook store (Woo-hoo!), Organized my scrap cave, and went to lunch with my family
You Can Hear Right Now: the hum of the computer, the t.v. upstairs, wind outside, dog chewing on his Dingo treat, the clickety clack of the computer keys
You Can't Live Without: electricity, running water, lipgloss (chapstick), my crocs, my family
You Do When You're Bored: Check my email, check scrapshare, read, watch t.v. or call someone (not ever really bored, so that was hard!)
4 places you've been today: Carpet place, Hometown Buffet, Scrappin Good Times, Home
3 people you can tell anything to: My husband Marco and my 3 sisters (okay, that's 4)
2 Choices
1. Black or White: Black
2. Hot or Cold: Hot
1 thing you wanna do before you die
Travel outside of the U.S. with my husband

No comments: