Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Official Start!

I have been looking to start this thing for soooo long. It is a new year and I have many things that I want to accomplish. They are mostly very simple things. Why is it that so often the simple things are often the things that don't get done? I have been so inspired by the ladies on ScrapShare. One of my reasons for starting this blog is so that I can keep up with the Blog Challenges posted by Cowtown Stacy. After reading this blog, some may think that I have no friends IRL because I know that I will be referring to the ladies on ScrapShare often. The truth is that all though I haven't met any of these ladies IRL, I consider them friends. I know by their posts what's going on in their lives, I know by their layouts what their families are like, I know by their SWAP spoilers what their styles are like. But mostly I know that these are ladies that are REAL. So for my first blog entry here, I would like to give a big thank you to all of you SS sisters out there. You are funny-(Nancy D., Martha in CA, Longaberger Lady) - you are creative (too many to think of!) - you are passionate about what you do (Cowtown Stacy)-you are honest and speak your mind (Cheery Bunny, Sister BDSQ)-you are overcomers and show me your strength (many, many of you)-you always have a kind word (Nadya) - and just as importantly you are enablers (thanks for the sizzlits Katbug, SWAP COP, Biscuit Scraps-my first ribbon swap...) I could name many more of you that have inspired and taught me in some way, but I will save that for another day, another blog...

2 comments:

Menjiness said...

Ok wait you have met me :)

Desiree :)

Sherry said...

Oh yes...that is true! Sowwy bout dat!