Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Me From A to Z!


A - Available or taken? Taken by the most awesome man in the world!

B - Best Friends? I have learned that my family is my best friend. Don't get me wrong-I am not anti-social or anything like that. I've just been through so much and in the end you learn that family comes first. I have friends that I love and am blessed to have, but my best friends???They are the ones that call me mom, wife, daughter, sister...
C - Cake or pie? Usually it's pie. I can eat cake if it's not the buttercream stuff...but I choose pie-any kind of pie!
D - Drink of Choice? Always different now that I am pregnant. Love grape Propel, coffee, and Mountain Dew. I KNOW---they are loaded with caffeine...maybe that's why they taste so good right now??
E - Essential item I use everyday? Internet, chapstick, and the toilet!
F - Favorite colors? I love autumn colors all year round. My next favorite color would be red-not orangy red-but deep red (like CM cranberry)
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms? Yum to both!
H - Hometown? Right now it is Rialto, California. I grew up as an Army Brat and never knew where to call my hometown...I've been everywhere man....
I - Indulgence?Scrap and Stamp Stuff. Really, I don't usually buy much else for myself. If it is scrap or stamp related...I can't resist!
J - January or February? February for Valentine's Day!
K - Kids and names? Hannah age 11, Taryn age 7, and Naomi age 15 months-oh and a little one on the way!
L - Life is incomplete without... my Saviour Jesus Christ!
M - Marriage date? August 21st, 1993
N - Number of siblings? Four! Ondray, my brother, is an assistant pastor in Arizona, Esther, my sister, is a pastor's wife in New Mexico, Tabitha, my sister, is a junior at WSU, and the youngest is Deborah, my sister, a freshman at NMSU. I am the oldest of them all and I love them soooo much!
O - Oranges or apples? Oranges. Navel oranges to be exact--oh, or apples if they are the kind you get at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory!!!
P - Phobias or fears? None.
Q - Favorite quote? "Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be." Abraham Lincoln
R - Reason to smile? It beats frownin'!
S - Season?Autumn. Love the colors (not so much where I live, but you KWIM), smells, activities..
T - Tag? You're it.
U - Unknown fact about me: You can read my previous blogs!
V - Vegetable that you don't like? Raw onions. I try to like them but they give me a headache! I honestly think I may be allergic to them!
W - Worst habit? Taking on too much responsibility at once. I get it done, but I practically kill myself over it!
X - Exercise? I do have a tread mill but what had happened was...
Y - Your favorite food? I am just not a picky girl! You would know that if I you saw me, eh-hem. However, now that I am pregnant...did I mention that already?...it could be whatever I just saw on a commercial, or read in a magazine. Heck, sometimes all you have to do is mention it! Any ideas??
Z - Zodiac? Scorpio-that's right I'm bad, uh-huh! Okay, I really don't know much about it.

Well that's it! If you take the time to do one, let me know! I wanna read yours!

No comments: