Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Yes, I am STILL pregnant...


So, I am about 40 weeks and some odd days pregnant now. Yes, I am "over-due". I feel like a library book or something. I really love going to church or somewhere else where people know me and the first thing out of their mouth is - "You're still here?" Um, yeah. I am still here. Where do they want me to be for pete's sake? Oh, yeah - at the hospital. Having a baby. Well, guess what? So do I - but it's not my choice. So, I wait.


I have an appointment today and most likely, they will check me out, do a stress test, etc. etc. They won't want me to wait too long because I have had a previous C-section - 12 years ago! I feel good, baby is moving a lot, and I am just waiting. So, for all of you kind people that are saying things like: Wow, you're ready to pop!, When are you going to drop that puppy?, Are you having twins?, and You must feel miserable! Guess what? You will have to wait too! Hmph!

No comments: