Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I feel pregnant!

So, I am realllllllly feeling pregnant now. I mean, I guess I should. After all, I am at week 32! The problem is that I am the type of person that has a schedule. Places to go, people to see, things to do. You get the idea. You may be thinking that of course I have a schedule - doesn't everybody? NO. I have friends who just seem to go with the wind. Really. They even have families, yet they just kinda go through life not knowing what they will be doing next. Fine for them - not for me.
Anyhow, being this pregnant has really slowed down my schedule. I just don't feel comfortable in my own skin! I will do a few things and then gravitate to a chair to sit. I probably should even be napping and can not allow myself the luxury. This is bad. This will be baby #4 and you would think that by now I would've learned to slow down. Again, NO. I have a TO DO list that I need to accomplish before the baby comes. I just don't know when and how I will get it done. Maybe since I am not sleeping that well at night anyway, I can squeeze in a couple hours while everyone is sleeping... Oh, dang! I can hardly lift anything that needs to be lifted. Oh well, just thought I'd vent a little.

No comments: